Pine O Cleen 3x Action Disinfectant Liquid Pine kills 99.9% of germs such as Staphylococcus, E.coli.
- Hospital Grade Disinfection.
- Kills 99.9% of the germs (such as Staphylococcus, E.coli) that can make your family unwell.
- Proven to provide 24 hour germ protection (in between cleans).
- Deodorises to leave a fresh clean fragrance.
Also suitable for:
- Toilet brushes.
- Cutting boards.
Kills germs on contact.
Proven to provide 24 hour germ protection in between cleans.
Deodorises to leave a fresh clean fragrance.
Hospital Grade Disinfection.
For hospital grade disinfection:
Irritant (avoid contact with eyes and skin).
- On drains, toilets, toilet brushes.
- To wipe kitchen tidies, rubbish bins, buckets, sinks (basins) Leave for 10 minutes.
Not intended to be used on therapeutic devices.
For household grade disinfection:
Dilute 1/2 cup Pine O Cleen to 2 1/2 litres water (1:20) to:
- Mop floors and to wipe bench tops and tiled walls. No need to rinse.
- Wipe toys and direct food contact surfaces (e.g. non-porous cutting boards).
Leave for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
Discard diluted solutions after use. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Rinse and recycle empty bottle where recycling facilities exist, otherwise dispose of in the household rubbish.
Discard diluted solutions after use. Do not mix with detergent or other chemicals.