- Schott glass
- Touch control
- 7000w (2300/2600w*2, 1200/1500w*2)
- Individual Timer
- 9-stage power setting
- Pan sensor
- Automatic safety switch off
- Residual heat indicators
- Child lock
- Power cord included, no plug
- Finish Colour: Black
- Height (mm) 55 mm
- Width (mm) 590 mm
- Depth (mm) 520 mm
- Oven Fuel Type : Electric
- Cooktop Type :Induction
- Cooktop Material :Ceramic glass
- Please note that induction cooktops are only compatible with cookware made from magnetic material.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490mm
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load:7.00 KW
- Maximum current rating:29.1 Amps
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D):??690*645*115 mm
- Package Weight (kg): 11.28 kg
Founded in 1968 in Guangdong, China, Midea has now established a global platform of 15 overseas manufacturing bases, over 35,000 overseas employees, 24 operating agencies, covering more than 200 countries and regions with 22 settlement currencies.
Midea ranks No. 312 on the 2019 Fortune Global 500 list, another step forward compared to No. 323 in 2018. The sales revenue of Midea was USD$39 billion in 2018.
With a deep knowledge and understanding on product characteristics and product demands in overseas market, Midea is promoting world-wild branding and expanding through global collaboration and cooperation. In this way, the global competitiveness of Midea is increasing steadily.
Upholding the principle of “Creating Value for Customers”, Midea is committed to improving lives for consumers. Midea focuses on continuous technological innovation to improve products and services, and to make life more comfortable and pleasant for over 300 million users, major customers and strategic partners from all fields across the globe every year.
Midea Australia Office commenced operation in January 2019. Our current business domains include air conditioning, dishwasher, small household appliances, microwaves and ovens. While enhancing our presence in Australia, Midea Appliances Australia will continue pursing in introducing full range of Midea products. Our objective is to deliver the best home solutions for every Australia family.
This product is covered by the Customer Charter and comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
This product also comes with a manufacturer warranty;
- 1 Year Midea Warranty (Included)