The 90CM Canopy Rangehood from Midea offers a modern, stylish appearance, finished in stainless steel and complemented by the black glass control panel. Effectively drawing smoke, fumes, and odours from your cooking, you’re left with a cleaner kitchen air environment.
Select between 4 speed adjustment settings using the sleek touch controls, depending on the demands of your cooking. With effective aluminium grease filters and a maximum wind pressure rate of 20m3/hr, you’re sure to breathe easy. Bright, energy-efficient LED lighting within the rangehood can be switched on to clearly illuminate your cooktop.
For added peace of mind, Midea offers a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Noise: 69dB (A) is the A-weighted sound power level, and the SPL noise value is 55dB.
- Air volume: the permissible error between the measured value and the explicit value should not exceed -10% of the explicit value.
- Net weight: refers to the weight of the range hood as well as accessories related to the installation and use of the range hood, including hanging panels, check valves, exhaust pipes, screws, etc.
- Stir-fry: when the stir-fry function is running, the power ratio is increased by 5% compared to the 3rd gear, and the air volume is 20 (m³/min).
- The 54dB noise shown means SPL noise and 69dB means A-weighted sound power level. Overview
- Energy efficiency: level 1
- Cleaning: high temperature steam cleaning
- Air volume (m³/min): 18 (up to 20m³/min)
- Wind speed: 4 speed adjustment
- Wind pressure: ≥320Pa
- Maximum static pressure: 400Pa
- Noise [dB (A)]: 69dB (A)
-The external diameter of the exhaust pipe: Ф 190mm
Brand : Midea
Finish Colour Description:Stainless steel and black glass panel
Height (mm) ：575 mm
Width (mm) ： 460 mm
Length (mm)：896 mm
Rangehood Type :Range Hood
Product size (length×width×height): 896mm×460mm×575mm
Founded in 1968 in Guangdong, China, Midea has now established a global platform of 15 overseas manufacturing bases, over 35,000 overseas employees, 24 operating agencies, covering more than 200 countries and regions with 22 settlement currencies.
Midea ranks No. 312 on the 2019 Fortune Global 500 list, another step forward compared to No. 323 in 2018. The sales revenue of Midea was USD$39 billion in 2018.
With a deep knowledge and understanding on product characteristics and product demands in overseas market, Midea is promoting world-wild branding and expanding through global collaboration and cooperation. In this way, the global competitiveness of Midea is increasing steadily.
Upholding the principle of “Creating Value for Customers”, Midea is committed to improving lives for consumers. Midea focuses on continuous technological innovation to improve products and services, and to make life more comfortable and pleasant for over 300 million users, major customers and strategic partners from all fields across the globe every year.
Midea Australia Office commenced operation in January 2019. Our current business domains include air conditioning, dishwasher, small household appliances, microwaves and ovens. While enhancing our presence in Australia, Midea Appliances Australia will continue pursing in introducing full range of Midea products. Our objective is to deliver the best home solutions for every Australia family.
This product is covered by the Customer Charter and comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
This product also comes with a manufacturer warranty;
- 3 Year Midea Warranty (Included)